I’m living in São Paulo, Brazil and working for Doist remotely and asynchronously full-time.
Intervac when there time to spare.
Here is a list of my current priorities:
- Improving Todoist and Twist APIs and integrations platform at Doist. Mostly working with Python, Golang, and Typescript.
- Improving my Rust skills and trying to contribute to the compiler (not much time for it nowadays, unfortunately)
- Co-authoring a book abour Rust in pt-BR 🦀
- Taking care of my twin babies at home with all its ups and downs (more downs than ups in the beggining, but there are some magic moments sometimes).
These are some activities I still enjoy and want to be involved but I’m not finding much time nowadays:
- Being one of the main organizers of the São Paulo Rust community (for 3+ years), not very active due to the pandemic
- Assembling a dactyl-cc
- Consuming books (mostly audiobooks on Audible). My reviews are available here, but moving them to this blog under the books tag. I was still able to read 10 books this year and I’m glad about it.
- I’m still part of the team that organizes meetups for the Ruby community in São Paulo (for more than 12 years)
Things that I’m avoiding because of COVID-19:
- Organizing any kind of meetup.
- Playing Magic the gathering for fun. I’m playing Pauper. my decks are here. I usually play in a local game store, but it’s not a good time for this until I feel safe again. For now, I’m trying Magic arena mobile. It’s not the same, but let’s see.
- Going to the Gym. Actually, going out. I’m just going for a walk with the dog nowadays
(last updated in February 2021)