I’m living in São Paulo, Brazil and working for Doist remotely and asynchronously full-time.
Intervac when there time to spare.
Here is a list of my current priorities:
- Improving Todoist and Twist APIs and integrations platform at Doist. Mostly working with Python, Golang, and Typescript.
- Improving my Rust skills and trying to contribute to the compiler (not much time for it nowadays, unfortunately)
- Co-authoring a book abour Rust in pt-BR 🦀
- Taking care of my twin babies at home with all its ups and downs (more downs than ups in the beggining, but there are magic moments).
These are some activities I still enjoy and want to be involved but I’m not finding much time nowadays:
- Being one of the main organizers of the São Paulo Rust community (for 3+ years), not very active due to the pandemic
- Assembling a dactyl-cc
- Consuming books (mostly audiobooks on Audible). My reviews are available here, but moving them to this blog under the books tag. I was still able to read 10 books this year and I’m glad about it.
- I’m still part of the team that organizes meetups for the Ruby community in São Paulo (for more than 12 years)
- Playing with Cardistry and Magic. It’s a nice hobby and helps to be outside the digital world sometimes.
Things that I’m avoiding because of COVID-19:
- Organizing any kind of meetup.
- Playing Magic the gathering for fun. I’m playing Pauper. my decks are here. I usually play in a local game store, but it’s not a good time for this until I feel safe again.
- Going to the Gym. Actually, going out. I’m avoiding anything that’s not staying home.
(last updated in December 2020)