Também disponível em 🇧🇷
Here is a list of my current priorities:
- Improving Todoist and Twist integrations platform at Doist
- Working full time (and improving my skills) with Python and Golang
- Improving my Rust skills and trying to contribute to the compiler (not much time for it nowadays, unfortunately)
- Being one of the main organizers of the São Paulo Rust community (for 2+ years), not very active due to the pandemic
- Consuming books (mostly audiobooks on Audible). My reviews are available here, but moving them to this blog.
- Trying to get some time to assemble my dactyl-cc.
- Taking care of my twin babies at home with all its ups and downs.
These are some activities I still enjoy and want to be involved but I’m not finding much time nowadays:
- I’m still part of the team that organizes meetups for the Ruby community in São Paulo (for more than 11 years)
- Playing with Cardistry and Magic. It’s a nice hobby and helps to be outside of the digital world sometimes.
Things that I’m avoiding because of COVID-19:
- Organizing any kind of meetup.
- Playing Magic the gathering for fun. I’m playing Pauper. my decks are here. I usually play in a local game store, but it’s now closed to avoid social interaction.
- Going to the Gym. Actually, going out. I’m avoinding anything that’s not staying home.
(last updated in October 2020)