Here is a list of my current priorities:
- Improving Todoist and Twist integrations platform at Doist
- Working full time (and improving my skills) with Python and Golang
- Improving my Rust skills and trying to contribute to the compiler
- Being one of the main organizers of the São Paulo Rust community (for almost 2+ years)
- Organizing (actually canceling because of COVID-19 😞) Rust LATAM 2020
- Consuming books (mostly audiobooks on Audible). My reviews are available here
- Getting myself ready to the big changes coming soon to my personal life.
These are some activities I still enjoy and want to be involved but I’m not finding much time nowadays:
- I’m in charge of organizing meetups for the Ruby community in São Paulo (I’m organizing for 10+ years now)
- Playing with Cardistry and Magic. It’s a nice hobby and helps to be outside of the digital world sometimes.
Things that I’m avoiding because of COVID-19:
- Playing Magic the gathering for fun. I’m playing Pauper. my decks are here. I usually play in a local game store, but it’s now closed to avoid social interaction.
- Not going to the Gym daily
Here are my coding stats for the last 30 days:
(last updated in March 2020)
Editors I'm using